The tasks associated to this service will include EGNOS V2 and V3 activities related to:
• guidance and monitoring of the implementation of System Security Requirements by the EGNOS prime contractors,
• the follow up of the implementation of these requirements within the Segment design down to element level,
• the selection of evaluated secure element when COTS are selected or the follow up of the secure element evaluation during its development (e.g. Common Criteria),
• interaction with the Segment Prime contractors and its subcontractors for what concern security implementation,
• site security measures, their definition and their implementation within the EGNOS Sites,
• secure operations, the definition of the EGNOS SECOPS and the follow up of their implementation within EGNOS,
• the definition of the security operational measures in support to the security risk treatment required to cover identified security risk.
• the support to the Mission Security Engineering Board,
• the support to the EGNOS Security Accreditation Panel.
The engineer shall work closely with the EGNOS System Security Accreditation engineer and the EGNOS System Security Design Engineer co-located in Toulouse but as well with the GNSS Security team located at ESTEC.
• University degree or equivalent qualification together with experience in security risk analysis
• Consolidated experience in security architecture
• Experience in penetration testing activities
• Experience in System and Security Engineering
• Satellite Navigation
• Fluency in English, both in speech and writing, with excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
• Experience in dealing with security components and environments
• Capability for travelling within Europe
• The ability to multi-task efficiently; working on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including 30 days holiday, generous training possibilities and Telespazio VEGA Deutschland pension scheme is offered to the successful candidate.