RHEA Group is currently recruiting a Site Services Engineer to support the EGNOS project at our client’s premises in Toulouse, France.
The EGNOS Exploitation relies on the current EGNOS V2 system generation, to deliver a single-frequency augmentation service to GPS. It is foreseen to introduce shortly after 2020 new multiple-frequency and multi-constellation (GPS&Galileo) augmentation services, relying on a new system generation: EGNOS V3. The GSA is therefore preparing the future operations of EGNOS V3, in coordination with ESA which is preparing the EGNOS V3 system developments.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Hosting Sites surveys technical management (including Infrastructure, RF, network surveys)
• Support to the procurement of the Hosting Site survey Framework Contract (as per Prior Information Notice 2015/S 126-229730)
• Technical follow-up of the Hosting Site Survey Specific Contracts including regular on-site missions, report evaluation (incl. adequacy of site upgrades recommendation)
• Technical follow-up of complementary Hosting Site surveys performed by V3 Industry Prime
• Coordination with EGNOS Service provider (ESSP) to minimise the impact on EGNOS V2 operational system
• Coordination with ESA which will be involved in the evaluation of the Site survey reports and in the definition of GSA undertakings (CFIs) to ESA related to hosting sites
• Hosting Sites upgrades preparation technical management (upgrades of V2 sites and new V3 sites)
• Definition of the necessary Hosting sites upgrades based on the Hosting sites surveys recommendations (Civil works, network, etc…) for existing V2 sites
• Follow-up of Hosting Sites upgrades activities and development of the new V3 sites
• Coordination with ESA and V3 Industry Prime for the preparation of the Hosting sites and deployment activities
• Coordination with EGNOS Service provider (ESSP) and Hosting entities to minimise the impact on EGNOS V2 operational system
• Participation to Sites Acceptance process
• Support to the definition of security related activities (incl. sites accreditation process)
• Participation to the definition of site related activities for the transition EGNOS V2 to V3 and EGNOS V3 Service provision
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Experience of Sites management
• Signal processing and RF environment
• Subcontract and technical management
• site accreditation
• Knowledge of EGNOS/GALILEO.
• Consultant shall be able to obtain a Personnal Security Clearance CONFIDENTIEL UE
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 31/12/2016.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.