HI Iberia is currently recruiting a Galileo Evolutions Consultant for our client located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Tasks and Activities
• Provide mission analyses and technical assessments related to evolutions‘ proposal for Galileo’s infrastructure and services, including support to the establishment of technical orientations (mission, system) for Galileo evolutions.
• Support on mission aspects will be conducted in the frame of GSA’s contribution to activities of a Working Group on EGNSS Evolution (WG-EE), a working group on European GNSS Programme Committee, chaired by the Commission. Support on system aspects in the frame of GSA’s contribution to European Commission’s activities related to G2G System and Segment Level Phase B activities, conducted by ESA, and for which EC may require ad-hoc technical support.
• This will include, but not be limited to, technical support for infrastructure trade-offs and sustainment, signals and services evolutions such as PRS, re-profiled SoL, OS, SAR, CS future mission definition, navigation message optimisation, timing service and space service volume definition; It will include technical support for derivation of Galileo Mission Requirements Document (GMRD) future versions‘ requirements.
• Preparation of decision file which will lead to decision on mission for next generation of EGNSS Systems. Decision file will include necessary documents to support a well informed decision, such as Cost-Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis or Impact Assessment;
• Support in the frame of the H2020 R&D activities related to Galileo, for which support may be required to define activities, evaluate proposals/tenders and follow up projects.