This is an exciting opportunity for a versatile system engineer to support our customer based near Munich for the Galileo GMS project.
The position will start as soon as possible. The submission deadline for interested candidates is 30th of Septembre 2016.
• Galileo Mission Segment (GMS) requirement analysis and verification, including definition of test plans and execution of test procedures
• Technical review of software subsystems
• Anomaly Analysis/resolution and driving consequent change processes
• Writing technical documentation like procedures, manual etc.
• Engineering degree Computer engineering, Telecommunication engineering or any other related stream
• Knowledge of Galileo/GNSS
• Proficiency in Linux
• Be fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
• Ability to think in an analytical way
• Collaborative and team worker
• Good communication skills
• Good IT Skills
• Solution oriented
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then you should send your detailed application preferably online with your availability.