HI Iberia, mostly composed of highly skilled engineers, has been providing ICT solutions and outsourcing for our clients for more than 20 years, contributing with flexibility, rapid response to the market and new business models.
All this is possible thanks to our speed in detecting new opportunities and adapting our services. Our commitment to innovation and quality is our best recommendation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a versatile system engineer to support our customer based near Munich for the Galileo project, the European space flagship programme, to work as a Galileo Ground Segment AIV Engineer.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Experience in AIV engineering
– Experience in Linux
– Experience in space projects
– Experience in requirements verification and testing
– Definition of test plans and execution of test procedures
– Anomaly Investigation
– Provide recommendations for workarounds
– Support Galileo operations
Essential qualifications and experience:
– University degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or computer science
– Experience in aeronautical and/or space programs
– Excellent command of both written and spoken English
– Good communications skills
– Good team worker
Advantageous qualifications and experience:
Experience in satellite navigation systems (GNSS: Galileo, GPS).
Technical knowledge on Galileo Mission and Control Segment.
In line with security requirements of the Galileo mission the candidate shall be a citizen of a European Union state.
This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
This job is located in Munich (Germany). We welcome applicants who are available from September 2017.
In case you are interested in this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the closing date for applications is on 16/07/2017.