HI Iberia is currently recruiting a Galileo international support and SAR Return Link Service support at our client’s premises in Prague, Czech Republic.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Technical support for international activities such as international negotiations and international groups, including but not limited to COSPAS-SARSAT meetings, the MEOSAR EU-Russia Working Group, UN ICG etc;
• Support for the implementation of the SAR Return Link Service and the implementation of a further SAR Meolut ground station, including
• preparation and review of the technical documentation;
• follow-up of industrial procurements;
• Interface with security engineering and with ESA on requirements implementation
• Participate to the SAR evolutions development reviews and CCB relevant to the tasks under her/his responsibility;
• Support the qualification reviews of new releases of the SAR Ground Segment up to services roll-out;
• Interface with CNES and ESA at project CCB level.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree (Master’s) in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
• Deep understanding of Satellite Navigation System
• Good understanding of Ground Segment engineering
• 5 years of experience on the Galileo Project, preferably on the Search and Rescue (SAR) domain
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
• Ability to interact with multiple parties at the same time
• Proficient in the English language (spoken and written)
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Proficient in the French language (spoken and written)
• Experience in Search and Rescue (SAR) on Galileo Project
• At least 5 years of subcontractor management experience.
• At least 2 years of technical experience with defining key performance indicators and requirements for satellite operations.