A vacancy for a Performance Engineer Galileo Service (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Munich. The successful applicant will join “TSED1 – Navigation & Apps Progammes”.
Please note that the work location will be the Galileo Control Centres in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
– Development, implementation, operation, evolution and maintenance of the Performance Tools GSOp Interface layer
– Hosting, operating and maintaining the CLA Performance Monitoring Chain at the GSOp HQ
– Managing the data interfaces required for the reception of input data for the CLA Performance
Monitoring Chain between the GSOp HQ and the Galileo Core Infrastructure, external (reference) data, service providers etc.
– Adhoc development and implementation of minor add‐on modules where required to generate or reformat outputs of the CLA
Performance Monitoring Chain
– Acting as interface to Airbus DS Taufkirchen (TSPED1) for generation of the runtime version of the Performance Monitoring
Chains and integration into the Performance Tools GSOp Interface layer
– Managing the interface with Airbus DS Taufkirchen (TSPED1) for tool related issues, implementation, training, trouble‐shooting
and operation of the runtime version of the CLA Performance Monitoring Chain
– Acting as interface with the GSOp HQ local IT services (potentially with the Hosting Services Provider)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
– Master’s degree in Aerospace or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Geodesy or equivalent
– Proven expertise in system administration and integration is required
– Profound programming skills are mandatory (Matlab / C++ / UNIX)
– Experience in mobile programming and applications is a strong advantage
– Expertise in software engineering will be a plus
– Background in the area of GNSS/Galileo would also be an advantage
– English language to negotiation level
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.