A vacancy for a Service Performance & KPI Manager Galileo Service (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Munich. The successful applicant will join “TSED1 – Navigation & Apps Progammes”.
Please note that the work location will be the Galileo Control Centres in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
– Overall management and coordination of all performance assessment and KPI monitoring activities
– Technical and functional lead of the Service Performance Team (5 employees) located at the GSOp HQ and the GSC
– Monitoring ‘A/R’ for KPI and performance figures and data
– Acting as Airbus DS GmbH interface for performance and KPI tools
– Management of subcontractors with TSPED1 on provision and evolution of Airbus DS GmbH owned KPI tools
– Responsibility for all performance monitoring activities reporting to the HO Service Provision
– Overseeing all KPI monitoring activities reporting to the HO Service Provision
– Overall responsibility for WP7-G-3-3-1 and WP5-E-1-x (performance activities)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
– Master’s degree in Aerospace or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Geodesy or equivalent
– Very good leadership and intercultural coordination skills (distributed team across Germany and Spain)
– Strong GNSS system and performance background required
– Proven Galileo background mandatory
– Customer intimacy and reputation on GNSS performance assessment would be a strong advantage (‘credibility’)
– Experience in GNSS‐related / GNSS‐based services would be a plus
– English language to negotiation level
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.