HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Galileo Space Segment Engineer to support our customer in Germany
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Galileo Control Center, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Support SSEG Maintenance and the engineering tasks for the preparation, validation and execution of special operations;
– Coordination of the Level 3 SSEG Support and support improvements of SSEG Maintenance procedures;
– Anomaly investigation, root cause analysis and Anomaly Reports handling;
– Maintenance and update of operational documentations included Spacecraft User Manuals and Known Anomaly Databases;
– Spacecraft Performance Analysis including the generation, screening and processing of the satellite trend reports;
– Adapt procedures to new databases and procedures delivered by industry.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
– Experience from AIT tasks and /or satellite engineering/development at industry mandatory (this experience gained in the frame of Galileo is an asset);
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
– A minimum 3 years of experience in space projects at industry level;
– Expert knowledge of at least one of the following satellite subsystems: AOCS, Galileo payload or TCS;
– Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from August 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word), quoting job MUC-GP-3508 before 11-Aug-17.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.