Telespazio VEGA Deutschland has been supporting the European Space Industry for over 30 years, including ESA, DLR, EUMETSAT and CNES.
This is an exciting opportunity for a versatile system engineer to support our customer based near Stuttgart for the Galileo GCS project.
The position will start as soon as possible but not later than 1st of June 2016. The submission deadline for interested candidates is 15th of April 2016.
• Galileo Control Segment (GCS) requirement analysis and verification, including definition of test plans and execution of test procedures
• Interface definition
• Technical review of software subsystems
• Anomaly Analysis/resolution and driving consequent change processes
• Writing technical documentation like procedures, manual etc.
• Engineering degree Computer engineering, Telecommunication engineering or any other related stream
• Knowledge of Flight Operations components
• Basic networking knowledge
• Proficiency in LINUX.
• Be fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
• Ability to think in an analytical way
• Collaborative and team worker
• Good communication skills
• Good IT Skills
• Solution oriented
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including 30 days holiday, generous training possibilities and Telespazio VEGA Deutschland pension scheme is offered to the successful candidate.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then you should send your detailed application preferably online with your availability and current salary status.