As Europe’s largest control centre for navigation satellites, the DLR GfR mbH is also certified as an Air Navigation Service Provider.
One of the main tasks of the DLR GfR mbH is to operate and manage the constellation of Galileo satellites from the Galileo Control Center in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany.
For the performance of tasks in the Galileo shift operation team of our Operations Department in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany we are looking for a Spacecraft Control Employee.
– Analysis, development and production of operating procedures
– Planning and implementation of test procedures
– Providing a service in compliance with Key Performance Indicators
– Implementation of tasks in the Galileo operations
– Performance and trend analysis
– Error analysis and error-handling procedures
– Production of training documents
– Support of the control center in Fucino, Italy
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or many years of professional experience
– Knowledge of satellite navigation
– Good level of spoken and written English
– Willingness to work in shifts
– Advantage: Experience as „Operations Shift Lead“