One of the main tasks of the DLR GfR mbH is to operate and manage the constellation of Galileo satellites from the Galileo Control Center in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany.
For the performance of tasks in the Galileo ground team of our Operations Department, we need your support.
– Analysis, development and production of operating procedures
– Planning and implementation of test procedures
– Providing a service in compliance with Key Performance Indicators
– Implementation of tasks in the Galileo ground operations
– Performance and trend analysis
– Error analysis and error-handling procedures
– Production of training documents
– Master´s degree in engineering or equivalent
– Knowledge of satellite navigation
– Good level of spoken and written English