HI Iberia, mostly composed of highly skilled engineers, has been providing ICT solutions and outsourcing for our clients for more than 20 years, contributing with flexibility, rapid response to the market and new business models.
All this is possible thanks to our speed in detecting new opportunities and adapting our services. Our commitment to innovation and quality is our best recommendation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a versatile system engineer to support our customer based in Munich for the Galileo project, the European space flagship programme, to work as a Ground System Engineer.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Problem reporting and Resolution
– Requirements Verification and Testing
– Execution of Test Procedures
– Support Request Investigations
Essential qualifications and experience:
– University degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or computer science
– Level of English: advanced
– Good communications skills
– Good team worker
Advantageous qualifications and experience:
– 1 year of professional experience
– Experience in satellite navigation systems (GNSS: Galileo, GPS).
In line with security requirements of the Galileo mission the candidate shall be a citizen of a European Union state.
This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
This job is located in Munich (Germany). We welcome applicants who are available from January 2018.
In case you are interested in this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Please note the closing date for applications is on 18/02/2018.