HI Iberia is currently recruiting an International and Standardization Support to support Galileo program at our client’s premises in Prague, Czech Republic.
Tasks and Activities
• Provide mission analyses and technical assessments related to the proposed evolutions for new Galileo services, considering also use cases other than aviation like maritime, rail, road and other where applicable, including support to the establishment of technical orientations (mission, system) for the Galileo evolutions.
• Support in the frame of the H2020 R&D activities related to Galileo, for which technical support may be required in the context of the definition of those activities as well as in the evaluation of proposals/tenders and their follow up.
• Represent the GSA and follow up relevant standardisation working groups (eg EUROCAE, RTCA) and their work
• Participate to relevant standardisation meetings as requested
• Assess the compatibility of the standardization proposals with the services definition and system implementation,
• Evaluate potential impacts on services arising from standardization proposals
• Prepare publications and presentations for the standardization forums.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree with at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
• At least 2 years of work experience in space programs.
• Strong technical experience in GNSS user segment developments and/or standardisation activities in particular for the GNSS receivers
• Experience in Space mission analysis
• Good familiarity with the GNSS services and applications
• Strong knowledge in the European standards and strong experience working with the European Commission