The European GNSS Agency (GSA) announces a traineeship opportunity for students and graduates in Europe. The traineeship shall aim principally to aid in supporting the daily operations of the Market Development (MKD) Department of the Agency.
The traineeship shall be based at the GSA headquarters in Prague 7, Janovskeho 438/2, Czech Republic and shall last preferably from 1 December 2016 to May 2017. The traineeship contract shall be concluded for 6 months.
The trainee will be expected to carry out the following duties under supervision:
– Support to MKD Officers to downstream market segments in their daily tasks, related to specific segment development and market monitoring activities
– Assistance to MKD Officers with implementation of actions to accelerate European GNSS service adoption in specific market segments
– Help with the coordination of activities related to R&D projects aimed at the development of GNSS applications (FP7 and H2020)
– Contribution to the internal reporting tasks
– Preparation of presentations and workshops under coordination of MKD Officers
More information can be found here: https://www.gsa.europa.eu/traineeship-listing