RHEA Group is currently recruiting a Radio Navigation Engineer to support Radio Navigation System Implementation & Verification Section at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Support to GALILEO System level engineering activities, including support to Engineering Board, covering requirements engineering, maintenance of System Technical Requirements Baseline, assessment of baseline evolutions (DCPs/DCNs), and assessment of contractor’s Deviations and Waivers
• In particular for Galileo, participation in studies and simulations for the assessment of system end-to-end functionalities and performance
• book captainship of interface documentation and ensuring coherence with the segments
• Support to the monitoring of industrial contracts for the development of radio navigation tools and equipment and studies on radio navigation, including generating technical requirements and statements of work and reviewing relevant documentation
• Contribution to System-level Reviews
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree (MSc minimum) in telecommunications and signal processing or electronic engineering, as well as experience in these fields.
• At least 4 years experience relevant with the GNSS and GALILEO systems and have good knowledge of Radio Navigation processing and simulation systems.
• Strong knowledge on the design of satellite navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques, RF and microwave systems, navigation system mission monitoring, and GNSS processing facilities.
• Knowledge of payload engineering and platform systems.
• Overall Navigation System Engineering experience, preferably including implementation, maintenance and operation of complex Radio Navigation processing, simulation and test facilities for spacecraft, aircraft, maritime and land mobile applications.
• Knowledge on EGNOS Overlay System including the extension to GALILEO support and associated integrity functions; familiarity with Safety-Of-Life systems; familiarity with Advanced RAIM (A-RAIM) techniques and with RTK/PPP techniques
• Familiarity with authentication and encryption techniques that could be relevant to expected GALILEO OS/CS evolutions in these domains.
• Be able to manage and coordinate complex technical discussions with diverse groups to achieve target goals within a compressed time
• Be eligible for security clearance from their national security administration.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 28/11/2016.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.