HI Iberia is currently recruiting a Site Infrastructure and Hosting Engineer support for our client located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Tasks and Activities
The objective of this task is to support of the sites (including GRC, GSC, GCC, ILS centre and remote sites) engineering activities.
The task consists of the following activities:
• Review of the technical requirements baseline related to sites infrastructure, local operations and security, ensuring their consistency and evolution according to the Galileo system configuration;
• Analyse sites management key performance indicators and obsolescence reports;
• Manage hosting sites entities and services contracts, and associated service level agreements, including risk analysis and changes proposals;
• Ensure the technical interface with the Industries and national authorities for site engineering and Hosting services;
• Follow-up technology evolution to cope with programme needs in term of HW/SW obsolescence and evolution in relation to sites hosting services;
• Assess programme’s and associated infrastructure’s evolution with respect to its impact on hosting services provision;
• Participate to the sites surveys, to the sites acceptance, to the sites hosting service progress meetings and review/acceptance milestones;Ground segment maintenance
• Review site ICDs, verifying compliance with associated requirements and alignment with programme needs;
• Participate to GSOp data package review for aspects related to sites hosting services;
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree in an engineering discipline is required
• Engineering or Master Degree in the relevant field.
• At least 5 years of experience in large system infrastructure implementation.
• Strong knowledge in: networks, telephony, LAN and WAN
• Excellent understanding of GNSS system and equipment
• Proven experience in IT project implementation
• Ability to communicate fluently in English.
• Ability to work autonomously and with limited supervision.
• Technical experience of configuration and documentation management.